Is your community in need of community, business, housing, recreational improvements? We can help prepare your community to apply for grant funds that will bring about a positive change for your citizens.
We are proud to report that over $10 million dollars in grant and project funds have been raised by the Central Nebraska Economic Development District and Central Nebraska Housing Developers to date for the Central Nebraska region. All of our staff have successfully attained a Certified CDBG Administrator designation required for some federal funding sources.
By building on these successes, our staff are dedicated to writing grants and administering funds that can make your community’s dreams a reality.
Listed below, you will find examples of funding resources that may be available to assist your community:
- Housing and Urban Development Grants
- Community Development Block Grants
- USDA Rural Development
- US Department of Commerce/Economic Development Administration
- Assistance to Firefighters Grants
- Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Nebraska Department of Education
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Nebraska Environmental Trust Fund
- Peter Kiewit Foundation
Please note that this list is not an all-inclusive list of grant opportunities your community may be eligible to apply for.